Bishopstoke's cemetery is situated on the edge of Stoke Park Woods. It was opened in the mid 1950s with the first listed burial taking place in November 1958. The total area of the cemetery is 1.2 hectares where both religious and non-conformist interments take place with special areas designated for Cremated remains.
Contact for Cemetery:
Mrs Cheryl Taylor, Assistant Clerk
Tel: 07521 735539
The unnamed road (a public bridleway) to the Cemetery is signed from Stoke Common Road, opposite Jockey Lane, Bishopstoke. Post code SO50 6DX.
Simply click the links below; click 'Save As' to choose a destination on your computer. The forms can then be printed completed and returned to us at:
Bishopstoke Parish Council, 2 Old Fromans Farm, King's Somborne, Stockbridge SO20 6QD.
Application for a Memorial (in Bishopstoke Cemetery)
Application for a seat (in Bishopstoke cemetery
Notice of Interment (Funeral Directors only)
Form 18 (Funeral Directors only)
Disclaimer - where those other than Funeral Director staff wish to carry a coffin (Funeral Directors only)
For information about other cemeteries in Eastleigh, please click here.